Using Apple iCloud
- Setup a FREE Apple iCloud account — iOS / Settings / iCloud /
- iOS / Settings / iCloud / iCloud Drive <ON>
- Choose to store your data on iCloud for both Time Optimizer & Time Companion — Settings panel in each app
- Time Optimizer Pro users: We strongly recommend using Time Optimizer Pro’s Backup & Restore function when using iCloud. When using iCloud Apple provides no method to backup an app’s data.
Trouble with iCloud
Note: iCloud data can become unavailable or not sync because of an iCloud account change. See Apple Settings.
- iCloud account not setup OR
- iCloud Drive not turned on OR
- iCloud Documents & Data are turned off
1] Reset your Device
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together
[for at least ten seconds], until the Apple logo appears.
2] If Sync doesn’t start then do this
Sometime there is corrupt data from iOS 6 iCloud. This procedure can clean the data. Note that you might see no data for up to 30 mins. The first time to sync data can take from a few second to 30 mins.
- Delete Time Companion
- Use Pro’s Backup & Restore to backup your data
- Use Pro’s Restore and select to use iCloud after the data is restored
- Install Time Companion and select to use iCloud